Welcome to my blog, my name's Thora and I am excited to introduce you to Thora Vivian.
I am currently studying fashion merchandising at Virginia Commonwealth University with the hopes of double majoring in political science with a focus in international relations.
My goal is to graduate and spend time traveling to learn more about different opportunities in the fashion community. I am still not sure what I want to do as a career, but I am very interested in visual merchandising.
My fashion classes right now include learning about using computers for fashion (i.e. Photoshop) and the fashion industry. In Survey of the Fashion Industry, I would like to explore more careers within fashion as well as become more educated about the industry in general.
During high school, I interned for a couple of different fashion shows and I experienced the craziness firsthand. Behind the scenes, I helped designers prepare, fit, and dress models. Although I have never met him or worked for his shows, my favorite designer of the moment would be Calvin Klein or a bigger fashion house such as Gucci. Calvin Klein has clean and simple deisgns while Gucci has current, trendy pieces.
Write soon,
Thora




Comments
Post a Comment